Age: 8-40 years
Materials needed: chairs (if possible)
Space needed: Medium to large area. Indoor/outdoor.
Time taken: 10 minutes minimum
• Divide the group into 7 teams (at least 5 in a team).
• Make 7 rows, one team behind the other and name them (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) from front to back.
• Now if you call a day, this specific day has to sit down as quickly as possible in the front row. The other teams have to line up behind that day in the right order (for example: if you call Wednesday in the first row, then Thursday has to go to the second row, and so on…)
• The last 3-5 people (depending on the size of your teams) who sit down again are out of the game (make sure to have at least two judges).
• People have to bear in mind that if one team (one day) is out of the game, they have to leave a gap row for the game (if they forget that they are out as well).
• Stop the game after ten minutes (you can play longer if necessary). The team who has still the most players in the game wins.